As we prepare to reopen our office the week of May 4th, here are some new procedures that we have implemented that our patients and staff will need to follow.
Thank you for your patience during these ever-changing circumstances. We value you support and your friendship!
The safety of our patients, parents and team members is of the utmost importance! We are utilizing the CDC, ADA, CDA & NDA guidelines.
New Temporary Office Procedures
- A day or two before your appointment you will be required to complete the State of Nevada screening form or California Dental Assoc. screening form
- Staff will be screened daily upon reporting to the office.
- The Governor requires anyone entering the office to be wearing a cloth face covering or mask. In order to preserve PPE, you will need to provide your own.
- If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, you will need to reschedule.
- If a payment is due at this visit, please call our office to make payment over the phone prior to the appointment or you may send a check in with the patient. A receipt will be emailed to you.
- If you are starting treatment, please be sure that all documents have been completed and returned including a Consent to Treat. We cannot proceed without these documents.
- If you are a New Patient, please be sure that you have completed the New Patient Form that is located on our website here. One adult only will be permitted to attend a New Patient visit with those 18 and under. Anyone over the age of 18 will not be permitted to bring family or friends to this visit. Other family members may attend virtually if necessary.
- Patients are required to brush their teeth and use the restroom at home prior to arriving at the appointment. No tooth brushing station will be available at our office.
- When patients are in the treatment area, they will rinse with 1.5% Hydrogen Peroxide for 60 seconds.
- When you arrive for your appointment, text us at 775-882-5911 to advise us that you are in the parking lot waiting. We will call you to answer a few questions and let you know when to come in.
- Patients over 8 years of age should enter the office alone unless there are extenuating circumstances which require an adult to be present. In that case, only one adult may enter with the patient.
- The patient and any adult entering with them must have completed the pre-screening form which can be found here.
- Due to the limited PPE available, you must provide your own covering for your mouth and nose. Any person entering the office will need to wear a covering over their nose and mouth.
- The patient will be kept socially distanced from others.
- The patient and any accompanying adult will be required to use provided hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Our staff and doctors will continue to follow CDC, ADA and NDA guidelines regarding use of PPE for the safety of the patient and staff.
- The patient’s next appointment will be scheduled before they leave the office. Please text or call if you have a scheduling conflict with the appointed time.